Job offer: Operations Officer/Dispatcher
STARTING NOW - MALTA
Harmony Jets is an aircraft management company based in Malta, which is currently undergoing dynamic expansion and has set ambitious plans for the future.
We are continuously working to improve the service we offer to our customers and are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Flight Dispatcher to join our dynamic and target driven team to help us provide high-quality customer service. Our intention is to add another Operations Officer/Dispatcher to our in-house team, reporting to the Ground Operations Manager.
The dispatcher has joint responsibility with the aircraft captain for the safety and operational control of flights under his/her guidance and our ideal candidates are goal-oriented and have a deep knowledge of our industry. You will have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team.
The employment shall be on an indefinite basis and we are offering a salary that remunerates the skills and competences of the candidates. The selected individual shall be based at the company’s offices at the Central Business District in Birkirkara.
We are looking for an individual whose responsibilities will be to:
· Provide oversight and manage all dispatch functions, including flight planning to ensure that all flights are dispatched adhering to safety principles and practices and in accordance with regulatory requirements and Company standards.
· Consider feasibility of flights, especially making sure that the flights can obtain overflying permits, landing permits and ground handlers are available and coordinate the provision of these services.
· Monitor flight crew time limitations.
· Ensure insurance coverage for all flights.
· Organise crew accommodation and any other OCC duties.
Who you are
· Have 3/5 years of proven work experience in a similar role.
· Have a professional behaviour with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude for an impeccable first impression to the customers.
· Organised and methodological.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
· Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
· Trustworthy and ethical, accepts and delivers on responsibilities and requires others to follow through on commitments.
· Able to generate new ideas and solutions from self and others. An ability and desire to go beyond the familiar.
· Fluent in written and spoken English and French (Knowledge of Arabic and other European languages would be considered as an asset).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· EU Passport holder (or the right to live and work in Europe).
Send your resume and cover letter to our RH Department firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.